Health Resources Group
May 1, 2017
Provides consultation regarding the medical/nursing needs of persons served to RCOC service coordinators and other staff, persons served and their families, and community agencies/organizations who serve individuals with developmental disabilities. As a member of the interdisciplinary team, assists in determining the appropriate services and supports that meet the medical/nursing needs of RCOC person served.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college required. Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Valid California Registered Nurse License required.
- Valid Public Health Certificate preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years professional experience, including one year working with individuals with special needs and/or developmental disabilities.
MONTHLY SALARY RANGE:
$6,214 – $7,746
TO APPLY, PLEASE E-MAIL RESUME TO:
Service Coordinator – Exempt Status
January 1, 2016
The Service Coordinator has direct responsibility for case management, program coordination, securing information about the consumer’s situation, documenting the consumer’s individual program plan, identifying resources to meet the objectives of the consumer’s plan, and monitoring the identified resources to determine if objectives are being met. All other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school in Social Work, Human Services, Drug and Alcohol, Education, Counseling, Psychology, Criminal Justice or
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Human Behavioral Science, which would typically include degrees in:
- Child Development
- Social Work
The degree must be one of those listed above and must include a course of study of a combined total of 30 semester, or 45 quarter hours, in the Development of Human Behavior, Child Development, Family Intervention Techniques, or Diagnostic Measures of Therapeutic Techniques all of which are typically required for degrees in Child Development, Counseling, Psychology, Social Work and Sociology.
- A copy of the certificate of degree and official transcripts are required.
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license and an insured vehicle, or other means of transportation that will permit incumbent to discharge job duties effectively and efficiently is required.
- A minimum of one year of case management experience within a social services, health care services or related environment is required.
PREFERRED BILINGUAL SKILLS:
Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Arabic, and Japanese
Santa Ana and Cypress
MONTHLY SALARY RANGE:
$3,848 – $6,232
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: