Disneyland Community Involvement Program 2013 Information
Regional Center of Orange County is proud to partner with one of our community partners, Disneyland Parks and Resort in Anaheim.
The Community Involvement Program allows for individuals and families connected with RCOC to visit the theme parks at a reduced price. Please review the policies and procedures below for participation in this program.
- Please e-mail or call your RCOC Service Coordinator to request that your name and address be provided to Disneyland to reserve tickets. You will not need to specify the number of tickets needed at that time.The deadline for you to provide your name to your Service Coordinator is Wednesday, October 3rd.
- Once Disneyland has your name and address, you will be issued a Personal ID Number (PIN). This number is unique to your order and you will need it to access the Disneyland website to place your order.A card with your PIN and additional instructions will be sent to you after October 5th and the first day to order tickets will be Monday, November 5th.
For additional details on the changes to this year’s program, please visit: http://publicaffairs.disneyland.com/CIP.
If you have any additional questions, please call (714) 781-1566 and press option 3 from the main menu to leave a message.
Ticket price for the 2013 program:
- $46 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day, 1-Park Ticket to visit either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park in one day
- $66 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day Park Hopper Ticket to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park in one day
- Please note each ticket includes a $1 service fee
- Both ticket options include parking, normally $15
Tickets will be available for select weeks in January and February.
Sunday – Saturday, Jan 6 – 12
Sunday – Saturday, Jan 13 – 19
Sunday – Saturday, Jan 20 – 26
Sunday – Saturday, Jan 27 – Feb 2
Sunday – Saturday, Feb 3 – 9
Sunday – Thursday, Feb 10 – 14
Please note the Community Involvement Program tickets are to be used for Guests with disabilities and their immediate families.
Tickets may not be used by staff, teachers, volunteers or board members of organizations unless they are accompanying a client with a disability.
Community Involvement Program Refunds
To request a refund, please keep a copy of your tickets and your order for your records. Email the original PDF of your tickets and your order confirmation number to: email@example.com
Refunds will be for the amount of the tickets only. The $1/ticket service fee will not be refunded.