Save The Date: Annual Public Performance Contract Meeting
You are invited to see how Regional Center of Orange County is doing in the following areas:
- Individuals Residing in Developmental Centers;
- Children Residing with Families;
- Adults Residing in Home Settings;
- Children Residing in Facilities with seven or more beds (excluding Developmental Centers);
- Adults Residing in Facilities with seven or more beds (excluding Developmental Centers);
- Individuals with Status 1 or 2 with Client Development Evaluation Report (CDER) or Early Start Report (ESR);
- Duration in Intake Status (Status 0) for Individuals Ages 3 and over.
- Comparison to the rest of California
Presented by Jack Stanton, Manager, Consumer and Community Resources
A brief summary of the National Core Indicators Adult and Guardian Survey results will also be presented
by Dr. LeeAnn Christian, Director of Organizational Effectiveness. The summary will include results regarding
families’ satisfaction with the services and supports they receive from the Regional Center of Orange County
and with the quality of life of their loved ones.
Please join us as we develop Regional Center of Orange County’s 2014 Performance Contract objectives.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
When: Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Where: Regional Center of Orange County Corporate Office
1525 North Tustin Avenue Board Room Santa Ana, CA
Time: 6:00 p.m.