Family Resource Centers Comfort Connection Family Resource Center (FRC) is unique in Orange County in that it is the only FRC focused upon children with special needs and their families. However there are numerous agencies that also serve as important resource centers for families and can help link families to needed services.
- Abrazar provides a variety of services to families in the Westminster/Midway City area including transportation services to medical appointments.
- ARCHES (Access to Resources for Children’s Health, Education and Support) is located at the CHOC Health Center of Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove.
- Delhi Center in central Santa Ana provides a variety of programs and activities to build health and wealth in the community.
- **FaCT is a network of FRCs in Orange County providing essential family support services, education and resources. Their Resource Directory provides contact information for each FRC.
- **Family Support Network provides services and resources helping children with special needs. They implement the developmental screening held across the county and conduct other helpful programs.