- **Dental Clinics for Adult Serviceslisted by Healthy Smiles in English and Spanish.
- **Parent’s Guide on Puberty for Boys and Girls with Disabilities provided by Vanderbilt Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- My Health Passport provides a useful tool for families as children transition beyond pediatric medical professionals. (English)
- **Parent’s Guide on Puberty for Boys and Girls with Disabilities
- Sex Ed for Self-Advocates from Organization for Autism Research provides a sexuality and sex education resource written specifically for people on the autism spectrum age 15 and up.
- Sexuality and Autism, How to Address Sex Ed and ASD is a You Tube powerpoint and lecture from The Johnson Center.
- A Guide to Visual Disabilities: How Colleges Help Visually Impaired Students Succeed includes numerous resources for the college experience, as well as tips from experts and a listing of scholarships/grants.
- Affordable Colleges provides tips for transition from high school to college; specific information, by disability, on how to transition into the workforce; and legal rights on college campus.
- Affordable Colleges provides information on college scholarships and financial aid for students with disabilities.
- Best Colleges offers legal rights, tips for campus life, and specific resources suggestions by disability.
- College Internship Program is designed to help teens with ASD or who learn differently to make successful transitions from adolescence to adulthood.
- College Living Experience provides post-secondary supports to students with autism, Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD and other conditions.
- College to Career is a program of School of Continuing Education which works to improve employment outcomes for individuals with intellectual disabilities, working in partnership with RCOC and Department of Rehabilitation. For more information, call 714-484-7057.
- Distance Learning for Students with Disabilities provides a process in which students complete their degrees without having to attend classes in person.
- Heath Resource Center is the national clearinghouse on postsecondary education for individuals with disabilities.
- Summer@CIP is a program for students with ASD and/or learning differences who will spend two weeks at highly-rated campuses across the U.S.
- Think College provides a variety of options for people with intellectual disabilities, guiding them to consider inclusive high education.
Transition Planning at age 18/22
- **Department of Rehabilitation provides services and advocacy resulting in employment, and independent living.
- **Employment Tool Kit is offered by Autism Speaks.
- **Health Coverage Options for Children with Special Health Care Needs – explains coverage options as children with special needs become adults.
- **Probate Attorney Referral List from RCOC with attorneys known to handle conservatorships, trust, wills, etc.
- **Selective Service System requires that all 18 year-old males register, even if disabled.
- **Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits can be applied for at age 18.
- **Transition Planning Resource Directory