Creating a Life Full of Possibilities!
This webinar series is intended for:
- People receiving services and families interested in learning more about education, employment/work training and independent living opportunities now and in the future.
- The focus is on ages 14 and above but elementary & pre-school families, who are ready to start planning for these important long term goals, are also encouraged to participate. Other stakeholders are welcome.
- Individuals with disabilities & family members will be given priority during the Q & A part of the webinar.
RSVP: Please RSVP at least 3 days prior to start of the webinar
to receive materials prior to event.
To register for the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The live webinar will include a presentation and question & answer session and will begin promptly at 11:00am and end at 12:30pm.
- Please log in at least 10 minutes before start time.
- A week after the live webinar, the archived webinar will be available; just log in and listen at your convenience.
- For any questions regarding this webinar series, please contact us at email@example.com
Archived webinar workshops:
Options for a Quality Life
ABLE Act – Achieving a Better Life Experience
Post-Secondary Education and Training
Competitive Integrated Employment
Linda O’Neal, M.A.
RCOC Consultant, Adult Transition Programming
Arturo Cazares, Employment & Day Services Manager, RCOC
& additional Orange County Topic Experts
Past Transition Planning Workshops