Regional Center of Orange County uses an individual needs assessment process to identify the necessity for the development of new resources in our community. Development of resources is ongoing and RCOC utilizes a formal Request for Proposal (RFP) process in this effort.
From time to time, RCOC will also post RFPs for other regional centers to best meet the needs of the people we serve in the greater Orange County region.
The RFP process ensures that appropriate services are developed based on identified community need, and we encourage anyone interested in providing services to our community to pursue vendorization through the RFP process.
Current Requests for Proposals for RCOC
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from RCOC are listed below and can be downloaded and printed in their entirety. If there are no listings below, that indicates there are no RFPs at this time.
- Self-Determination Local Advisory Committee – Implementation of the Self-Determination Program Resource Fair (Reissue RFP April 2023
- Development of Social Recreational Services – Open Submissions
- Development of Behavioral Respite Services – Open Submissions
- Statewide Technical Assistance and Training Agent
- Behavior Management Community-Based Adult Day Program
- Intermediate Care Facility Developmentally Disabled Nursing (ICFDD/N) RFP – Open Submissions
- Community-Based Adult Day Program
Current Requests for Proposal for Other Regional Centers