Regional Center of Orange County uses an individual needs assessment process to identify the necessity for development of new resources in our community. Development of resources is ongoing and RCOC utilizes a formal Request for Proposal (RFP) process in this effort.
From time to time, RCOC will also post RFPs for other regional centers to best meet the needs of the people we serve in the greater Orange County region.
The RFP process ensures that appropriate services are developed based on identified community need, and we encourage anyone interested in providing services to our community to pursue vendorization through the RFP process.
Current Requests for Proposals for RCOC
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from RCOC are listed below and can be downloaded and printed in their entirety. If there are no listings below, that indicates there are no RFPs at this time.
- Development of Social Recreational Services – Open Submissions
- Development of Behavioral Respite Services – Open Submissions
- Self-Determination Local Advisory Committee – Implementation of the Self-Determination Program
- Statewide Technical Assistance and Training Agent
- Behavior Management Community-Based Adult Day Program
- Intermediate Care Facility Developmentally Disabled Nursing (ICFDD/N) RFP – Open Submissions
- Community-Based Adult Day Program
Contracts Awarded for RCOC
- Housing Development Organization (HDO) : Community Crisis Home (CCH) and Specialized Residential Facility (SRF) – Awarded to Brilliant Corners
- Enhanced Behavioral Supports Homes (EBSHs) – Awarded to Telecare Corporation
- Housing Development Organization (HDO) and Enhanced Behavioral Support Homes (EBSH) – Awarded to Brilliant Corners
- SRF with HRC RFP November 2019 – Awarded to the James Home
- RFP Housing Aquisition HDO November 2019 – Awarded to Brilliant Corners
- Spotlight Awards 2020 RFP . – Awarded to Integrity House
- Parent Support Model RFP – Awarded to Multiple Vendors
- Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home RFP Fairview FY1819
- Spotlight Awards 2019 RFP – Awarded to Integrity House.
- Payee Services Social Security FY 18-19 RFP – Awarded to No Ordinary Moments
- Safety Training FY 18-19 RFP – Awarded to Get Safe.
- Safety Training FY 17-18 RFP – Awarded to Get Safe.
- Spotlight Awards 2017 RFP – Awarded to Integrity House.
- Tech Services SSI FY 1617 RFP – to be revised and recirculated.
- Spotlight Awards 2016 RFP – Awarded to Integrity House.
- Safety Training FY 1516 RFP – Awarded to Get Safe.
- Level 4i Community Care Facility RFP – Awarded to Stonybrook Residential.
- Spotlight Awards 2015 RFP – Awarded to Integrity House.
- Housing Expertise RFP – Awarded to Patricia Whitaker/Innovative Housing Opportunities.
- RFP for San Diego Training Series to Compliment Development of Mental Health Transitional Residential Treatment Center
- RFP for San Diego Mental Health Transitional Residential Treatment Facility – Awarded to TeleCare AFHA.
- AFHA 2013 RFP – Awarded to RSCR Orange County, Association for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (AIDD).
- ICFDD/N RFP – Awarded to RSCR Orange County.
- Residential Services RFP – Awarded to Heartfelt Care Villa Housing Specialist.
- – Not awarded.
- Summer Blast 2014 RFP – Awarded to Integrity House.
- Spotlight Awards 2014 – Awarded to Integrity House ICFDD/N – RSCR, Inc.
- KRC Specialized Behavior RFP – Awarded to SAILS Bakersfield, Inc.. Contract will include a start-up amount of $200,000.
- Specialized Behavior RFP – Mercedes Diaz Homes. Contract will include a start-up amount of $200,000.
- Level 4F Community Care Facility RFP – Awarded to Royal Palm Guest Homes. No amount is awarded under this agreement.
- Archive of Past Requests for Proposal
Current Requests for Proposal for Other Regional Centers