Welcome to Regional Center of Orange County
COVID-19: RCOC is still OPEN to serve our community While our offices in Santa Ana and Cypress are closed to the public, our staff are working and available via telephone and email to support the individuals we serve, families, and service providers in Orange County.
Regional Center of Orange County (RCOC) is one of 21 private, nonprofit organizations contracted by the State of California to coordinate lifelong services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. The regional center is the first stop for those seeking to obtain local services and supports to help them live safely and with dignity in the community.
Currently, RCOC serves over 23,000 Orange County residents with developmental disabilities and their families. Developmental disabilities include autism, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, and intellectual cognitive disabilities.
Guiding RCOC’s operations are its Board Governance Policies. For information on some key policies, click on the links below:
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Whistleblower Complaint Process
- DDS’s Whistleblower Complaint Process
- Policy on Resource Development and Procurement
- Transparency Policy
- Zero Tolerance Policy Regarding Abuse and Neglect Of Those We Serve
- Policies on Board-Executive Relationship
RCOC has identified priorities for the development of resources under the Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP). Click here for more information:
Social Recreational Services – AB637 Waiver Proposal To Expand Access To Services
RCOC held a virtual public meeting on January 25, 2023, to discuss and obtain community feedback on the topic of submitting a waiver proposal to the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) to allow for increased access to social recreation, camp, and non-medical therapy services.
- Recording of the Public Meeting
- Presentation Slides
- Spanish (coming soon)
- Vietnamese (coming soon)
- Korean (coming soon)
Questions and comments can be submitted to:
- Theresa Ta | Manager of Safety Net and Resource Development | email@example.com
- Jack Stanton | Associate Director of Housing | firstname.lastname@example.org