Read Carefully: Regional Center of Orange County (RCOC) makes information available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. RCOC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. RCOC reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
| Copyright | Use of Information |
| Linking to RCOC’s Web Site | Third-party Web Sites |
| Third-party Products and Services |
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without RCOC’s prior written permission.
© 2012 Regional Center of Orange County, 1525 North Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
- The document may not be modified in any way; and
- RCOC reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from RCOC.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted byRCOC.
RCOC permits anyone to link to RCOC’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions. A site that links to RCOC’s web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in RCOC’s site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in RCOC’s site;
- Must not misrepresent RCOC’s relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that RCOC is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
- Must not use RCOC’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from RCOC;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon RCOC’s request pursuant to RCOC’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link;
- Must not present misleading or false information about RCOC’s services or products.
RCOC’s site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of RCOC. RCOC makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-RCOC web site, you do so at your own risk. RCOC is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. RCOC provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that RCOC endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-party Products and Services:
The RCOC web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. RCOC makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by RCOC “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.