RATE MODEL INCREASES
The rates for the following codes are in process:
- 896 SLS
- 109 Supplemental Residential Program Support
If you do not see an invoice, we are working on updating your rate. Once the update is complete, the invoice will be generated at the end of business day on Monday, May 2, 2022.
For SLS only – invoices for April will be due by Monday, May 9th in order to be paid on Friday, May 13, 2022.
The rates for the following code have been received but have not been updated:
- 062 Personal Assistance
The invoices will be generated with the old rates. RCOC will fund the increase when the invoice is paid on May 30, 2022.
The rates for the following codes have not been finalized by DDS.
- 113 Specialized Residential Facilities
- 862 In-Home Respite Agencies (report discrepancy)
- 904 Family Home Agencies
- 900 EBSH Facility
- 901 EBSH Individual Services
The invoices will be generated with the old rates. RCOC will fund the increase retroactive to April, 1 2022, once the rates are finalized.
If the service provided is eligible for an increase, it is not listed above and the rate did not change; it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- RCOC did not receive the requested information from the vendor.
- There is an error in the rate calculation; RCOC must follow-up with DDS.
- The vendorization was completed after the rates were finalized. DDS will provide direction to RCOC on how to request the updated rate.
ATTENTION eBILLING VENDORS
To ensure payment, vendors should submit their invoices to RCOC as soon as possible but no later than one year from the provision of services, as per the Terms and Conditions of RCOC’s Purchase Order/Authorization. If you have questions about invoices submitted that have not been paid, please contact your assigned payables staff person.
Please note that the Department of Developmental Services determines when the prior fiscal years will close; fiscal year 2018-19 is closed. RCOC cannot pay for any services provided on or before June 30, 2019.
eBilling with Regional Center of Orange County
eBilling Training Documents