Creating a Life Full of Possibilities!
This webinar series is intended for:
- People receiving services and families interested in learning more about education, employment/work training, and independent living opportunities now and in the future.
- The focus is on ages 14 and above but elementary & preschool families, who are ready to start planning for these important long-term goals, are also encouraged to participate. Other stakeholders are welcome.
- Individuals with disabilities & family members will be given priority during the Q & A part of the webinar.
For dates of upcoming webinars, please visit our Community Calendar
- The live webinar will include a presentation and question & answer session and will begin promptly at 11:00 am and end at 12:30 pm.
- Please log in at least 10 minutes before the start time.
- A week after the live webinar, the archived webinar will be available; just log in and listen at your convenience.
- For any questions regarding this webinar series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org